2018 World’s Richest Tarpon Tournament
Tournament & Festival
May 17 and 18, 2018
Gasparilla Island, Boca Grande, Gulf of Mexico
CONTACT THE BOCA GRANDE AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
$15,000 Cash Minimum
$10,000 Cash Minimum
$5,000 Cash Minimum
TOURNAMENT GEAR SPONSORSHIPS
Tournament gear sponsorships vary from product to product. Every year we have shirts, hats, Tervis tumblers, posters, team bags and burgees.
Call the Boca Grande Chamber of Commerce at (941) 964-0568
for more information on gear sponsorship prices
WHAT OUR SPONSORS CAN EXPECT
- Marquee visibility with Sponsor logo on website and all promotional material prior to and onsite at Tournament Festival to include; event program, banners, publicity signage, and Tournament Officials shirts.
- Direct link to Sponsor website via Official Tournament Website and Facebook page
- A full page ad in the exclusive World’s Richest Tarpon Tournament Magazine (if time is allotted prior to publication)
- A 10’ X 10’ booth space during weekend tournament & festival event
- 2 VIP Front Row Seats on spectator boat during tournament
- Complimentary admission to the Captain’s Party
- Recognition at Captains’ Party and Awards Ceremony
- Souvenir Team Bag filled with special goodies and official tournament gear
Note: Cash equivalent product may be release prizes, and/or contributions to team and official’s bags. All contributing businesses will be recognized in the tournament program.
Deadline to be included in the official program is April 1, 2018.
As the result of unprecedented support and involvement from the sport, science, conservation and business communities, the World’s Richest Tarpon Tournament and Festival has received local, regional and international mainstream media attention.
Surrounding the diversified media exposure and attention is a growing list of noted public officials, internationally respected research scientists, conservation and wildlife management organizations, and respected eco-minded corporations who proudly express their support and endorsement for this innovative and sustainable sport and entertainment format.